Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
Welcome to your university at the start of the 2018 school year!
Welcome, members of the PSL community! Do not miss the key information about the 2018 school year.
Do you need housing, or student employment, or anything else? The University provides many services for students. Do not hesitate to contact your host institution as well.
- Study&Co is a PSL partner; the startup helps you with administrative procedures (Code: PSL18).
- Nightline is a free student organization: online listening by and for PSL students.
- PSL-Dauphine Legal Clinic where PSL students may consult the lawyers free of charge
- Financial aids: student employment, scholarship, internships, etc.
- Housing: PSL services to help you find a home in Paris
- Campus maps & directions
In each PSL host institution, an International Relations Office provides advice and help for thousands of students. Officers are your main contacts to make the best of your studies at PSL and take part in the eventful campus life!
Over 100 student clubs and organizations make events that bring life to PSL throughout the year. The activities, covering a wide range of interests - culture, arts, athletics, social engagement - form the pattern of campus life and they are the opportunity for you to get involved in exciting collaborative projects.
- Union PSL is the cross-institution student organization that plans events all year round
- PSL Student Councils (BDE) are made of student volunteers elected for one year; they manage clubs and parties in each school or institute.
- Student organizations: socially-engaged organizations, arts, culture, science or parties
- PSL-Sport relies on 200 clubs and organizations
- Funding for student clubs & organizations: PSL provides financial support through the Appels à Initiatives Etudiantes (AIE)
PSL-Explore is the gateway for knowledge dissemination at PSL. The digital service gives access to the unified catalog for the 90 libraries and archive centers in PSL, a digital library with the heritage of PSL members institutions, movies about research, creation and popularization, all MOOCs in every PSL school and institute, news items (the “focus”) and virtual exhibitions for the general public to see the research and collections at PSL.
- Libraries, museums, archives and photo collections (information and schedule)
- Online journals and databases
- Online PSL dissertations
- Digital libraries at PSL
- Virtual exhibitions
You may also keep in touch on Twitter @PSLExplore
Do you see yourself as a future artist, entrepreneur, engineer, researcher or executive? Our goal is to discover the most promising students and to arm them with the tools for success, contributing to a new generation of talent. At PSL, you gain access to an unparalleled education in science, the arts, literature, and culture -- a premium education with access to the best schools and institutes for all degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate.
- CPES Multidisciplinary Undergraduate degree: CPES is a high-level, multidisciplinary undergraduate (Bac+3) course of study that provides exposure to cultural and artistic notions, projects-based teaching, and research-based learning.
- Undergraduate study at Université Paris-Dauphine: 6 generalist degrees are available: Business Administration, Economics, Social Science, Law, Applied Mathematics, Organizational Informatics.
- Undergraduate studies in Arts at the Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse of Paris and the Conservatoire supérieur d'art dramatique
Master’s degrees and doctoral degrees
- 8 Master’s degrees, cross-institutional and cross-disciplinary, in Life sciences, Space science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Philosophy, Digital humanities, Materials science and engineering, humanities and social sciences… as well as a new comprehensive offer of Master’s programs in all fields for year 2019.
- EnaMoMa Fashion school by PSL
- 2 Post-Master’s programs at PSL, high-quality post-graduate study to hone your skills
- 30 doctoral schools
- 2 new doctoral programs : PSL SACRe and PSL ITI
Training for entrepreneurs
Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Humanities. All of the knowledge are found at PSL! Through its schools & institutes, PSL offers a range of opportunities to complete your curriculum, discover new fields, learn entrepreneurship or prepare your future.
- PSL Xtend: Hundreds of in-person courses, all disciplines combined, face-to-face and accessible on various campuses of PSL.
- Dual degrees : you may enroll in two majors among PSL host institutions. Contact the Student Affairs office or the admission office in your school.
- PSL Weeks: Cross-institutional 5-day event for students to discover interdisciplinary courses
Entrepreneurship at PSL
- PSL is here to help you develop your idea, build your business plan, raise funding, and more.
- PSL-Lab is the coworking space at PSL
- PSL-Pépite is a training program for all students or young alumni from PSL who wish to found a start-up
- PSL-Starter is a semester-long training program for full-time student entrepreneurs