2020-21 Master's degree admissions
Are you looking for a Master's degree from a world-class university (in the top 50 rankings by THE and QS), that offers outstanding teacher-researchers and supervision - all within the heart of Paris? PSL 2020/2021 admission campaign for PSL's Master-s degrees has started! Science, Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Arts... PSL offers 40 degrees in every field.
Read all the videos presenting Master's Degrees at PSL
2020-2021 PSL Master's degrees: exceed your potential!
PSL selectively targets and leads high potential students, from a variety of backgrounds, to achieve excellence.
Life Sciences, Digital Humanities, Cognitive Science, Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Philosophy, Quantitative Economics, Art History, or Human Resources Management... Find the program that best suits you among the new offer in 2019-2020.
- 39 Master's degrees in every subject, in the heart of Paris, on our many campuses within PSL (ENS - PSL, Dauphine - PSL, MINES Paris - PSL, École nationale supérieure de Chimie de Paris - PSL, EPHE - PSL, Ecole nationale des chartes - PSL, ESPCI - PSL, Observatoire de Paris - PSL etc.)
- Half programs are cross-institutional (degrees hosted by at least 2 PSL Schools)
- Twenty courses of study available in English, with French as Foreign Language (FLE) studies offered to non-French speaking students.
- 5 degrees from Grandes écoles equal to Master's degrees: Engineering at ESPCI - PSL, MINES Paris - PSL and École nationale supérieure de Chimie de Paris - PSL, degree from the École normale supérieure - PSL and Archivist-Palaeographer Diploma in the École nationale des chartes - PSL.
48 Master's degree programs and Grandes Ecoles diplomas available at PSL in 2020/21
Find your course
- By education level
- By discipline
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Computer Science
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Social Science
- Data Science
- Engineering Science
- Plastic Arts
- Space Science
- Archives – Documentation
- Business Administration - Management
- Sustainable development
- Art History
- Mechanics and Materials
- Political Science
- Earth sciences
- Digital Humanities
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Communications - Journalism
- Quantum engineering