Life long learning
85% of the jobs that will exist in 2030 have not yet been created. Degree-track programs, courses leading to qualifications, short-term training programs, seminars... PSL provides professionals and organizations with opportunities for world-class education throughout one’s lifetime.
Continuing education at PSL encompasses:
- The creation in 2016 of the IHEIE, the Institute of Higher Education for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, administered by the Mines ParisTech school of engineering. The IHEIE offers an international academic program that gives qualified participants a unique opportunity to take a step back and examine the topics of innovation and entrepreneurship through observation, discussion and study.
- More than 50 programs, 40 of them degree-track, (MBA, executive masters, etc.) in France and abroad, offered by l’Université Paris-Dauphine in every key field for organizations: management, finance, law, marketing and communications, human resources, information systems, supply chain, sustainable development and CSR, etc.
- World-class courses in the arts and culture, with programs by La Fémis, the Conservatoire national supérieur d’Art dramatique and the Ecole nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs
- A rich offering of science and technology courses in partnership with ESPCI, MINES ParisTech, Chimie ParisTech ou encore l’Observatoire de Paris
- Specific, cutting-edge courses for professionals in fields such as heritage conservation with the Ecole nationale des chartes, and religious studies with the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes.
- PSL E-Executive Education, co-funded by ERDF, is a digital multi-modal training platform to offer PSL alumni the opportunity to enrich their professional career and benefit from a personalized follow-up. Implemented by Domoscio, the PSL-EEE platform will be based on adaptive learning algorithms, memory anchoring and longitudinal tracking algorithms.
The course catalog is constantly updated as new inter-institutional programs are created, like the modules for movie theater operators offered by Université Paris-Dauphine and La Fémis.
The requirements for enrolling in continuing education depend on the type of program.
- Naturally, non-certificate programs are open to all professionals until all seats are filled.
- Short courses and certificate courses are generally open to everyone, but some may be selective.
- Degree-track courses, particularly Masters and specialized Masters, are selective. Admission is based on an application and often also an interview.
Visit the websites of our institutions to find out the admission requirements for a specific course:
5 reasons to pursue continuing education at PSL
- A diverse (disciplines, formats, pacing) and innovative offering to meet the needs of any professional - executives, managers, engineers, or researchers - whatever skills they hope to develop (technical, scientific, or management).
- Top-tier professors and consultants selected for their first-rate expertise and corporate-focused approach.
- A globally renowned center for excellence: 25 of France’s most prestigious institutions, supported by 181 world-class research laboratories. Strong, recognizable brands renowned both in France and abroad among academics and professionals alike.
- A vast network of companies formed through the PSL and Université Paris-Dauphine engineering schools as well as the alumni networks of all 25 members.
- The perfect location, in Paris, near business hubs and the corporate headquarters of the biggest companies (in La Défense, the Bourse district, etc.).
Find your course
- By degree
- Bac +6
- By discipline
- Développement durable
- Finance d'entreprise
- Sciences de la terre
- Archives – Documentation
- Arts plastiques
- Banque – Finance – Assurances
- Etudes aréales
- Géographie - Géopolitique
- Gestion - Management
- Histoire de l'art
- Histoire des sciences
- Humanités numériques
- Mécanique et matériaux
- Relations internationales
- Ressources humaines
- Santé - Médecine
- Sciences cognitives
- Sciences de l’ingénieur
- Science politique
- Sciences religieuses
- Sciences sociales
- Sciences de l'univers
- Sciences du vivant