Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
Paris Fashion School by PSL - École Nationale de Mode et Matière
Paris Fashion School by PSL (École Nationale de Mode et Matière, or EnaMoMa) was jointly established by three institutions affiliated with PSL: EnsAD (École nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs), MINES ParisTech, and Université Paris-Dauphine.
This multidisciplinary Master’s program includes coursework that draws on the expertise available at these three institutions:
- At EnsAD: fashion, clothing and textile design; design and production of clothing and accessories; computer-assisted production and sourcing; design project development and tracking; fashion history; trends; visual identity and branding; textiles, materials and textile culture; finishing and expertise; new materials; smart materials.
- At MINES ParisTech: engineering, innovation module, production, logistics, smart objects, eco-design.
- At Université Paris-Dauphine: management, fashion and luxury goods marketing, business creation, production, law, startup incubators, funding analysis and research, retail and merchandising, consumer trends.
Paris Fashion School by PSL offers training to creatives and fashion designers by introducing them to careers in the textile, fashion and luxury goods industry (from artisanal clothing to Haute Couture, uniforms, work clothing, medical apparel, and accessories).
Admission is by a competitive process.
Candidates must submit a package that includes an application, cover letter, portfolio (20 digital images of projected collections and models/collections actually produced), two letters of recommendation, proof of English competency (IELTS: 6.5 / TOEFL iBT: 96/120) for non-native English speakers, a French language test (B2 or DELF) for non-native French speakers.
To apply for admission, candidates must prove they have completed three years of fashion design study at the university level (180 credits) or the foreign equivalent.
This program is open to students with a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 180 ECTS or equivalent) in fashion design. Prerequisites: design and production of garments and accessories, as well as knowledge of the basic principles of textiles and materials.
Admission is through a competitive entrance examination. The admissions process and conditions can be consulted on the school’s website.
An application file must be submitted, including: the application form, a cover letter, a portfolio (20 digital images of collection plans and completed patterns/collections), two letters of recommendation, and proof of English-language proficiency (IELTS: 6.5; TOEFL iBT: 96/120) for non-native English speakers or a French-language test (DELF B1 or DALF) for non native French speakers.
Since one of the program’s aims is to facilitate the personal development of student designers, candidates’ creative projects will be a key part of the application process.
The school seeks applications from France, Europe, and around the world, with the aim of fostering international creative exchange.
All instruction will be provided in English.
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Sustainable development
- Corporate finance
- Earth sciences
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Area Studies
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- History of Science
- Digital Humanities
- Mechanics and Materials
- International Relations
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences