Graduate Program in Engineering (ISAI)
The Graduate Program in Engineering, Applied Sciences and Innovation (ISAI) offers a comprehensive curriculum of advanced study and research, from the Master's to the Doctorate degree, in energetics and complex systems as well as materials engineering, innovation, mechanical engineering and health. Through its association with PSL research laboratories, the graduate program offers Master’s degrees and engineering curricula in which research plays a central role. Students may also choose elective courses designed to improve their transdisciplinary skills and broaden their curriculum.
Issues in innovation
A five-year track from Master’s to PhD
Upon entering the Master’s degree program, each student will define their scientific project with the graduate program's faculty and researchers. Students will have an academic advisor and will be heavily involved in research throughout the program.
Choose your Master’s degree and define your academic path
The graduate program offers the following Master’s degrees
Pursue a PhD
La recherche doctorale s'effectue au sein des laboratoires de PSL. La formation est assurée dans le cadre d'une école doctorale.
Graduate Program Doctoral Schools
- Systems Engineering, Materials, Mechanics, Energetics (ISMME) Doctoral School - ED 621
- Doctoral School of Physics and Chemistry of Materials - ED 397
- Doctoral School of Physics and Analytical Chemistry of Central Paris - ED 388
- Doctoral School of Mechanics, Acoustics, Electronics and Robotics of Paris - ED 391
- Doctoral School of Molecular Chemistry of Paris - ED 406
- Decisions, Organizations, Society and Exchange Sciences (SDOSE) Doctoral School - ED 543
- Doctoral School of Fundamental and Applied Sciences - ED 364
- Doctoral School of Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies - ED 84
Graduate program laboratories
- SIMM (Sciences et Ingénierie de la Matière Molle) - UMR 7615
- CBI (Institut Chimie Biologie Innovation) - UMR 8231
- C3M (Chimie Moléculaire, Macromoléculaire, et Matériaux) - UMR 7167
- LPEM (Physique et Étude des Matériaux) - UMR 8213
- Institut Langevin - UMR 7587
- CEMEF (Centre de Mise en Forme des Matériaux) - UMR 7635
- UMS (Mathématiques et Systèmes)
- CMAT (Centre des Matériaux)
- Centre de Géosciences
- CRC (Centre de recherche sur les risques et les crises)
- DEP (Energétique et Procédés)
- CERNA (Centre d'économie industrielle)
- CGS (Centre de gestion scientifique)
- CSI (Centre de sociologie de l'innovation)
Enhance and customize your academic path : elective courses
Complementary university-wide courses
Graduate program students at both the Master’s and PhD level have access to university-wide trainings in core competencies, both introductory and advanced, designed to supplement their academic study.
Those complementary university-wide courses, available in all of PSL’s component schools, are eligible for ECTS credit.
Data Science Program
Trained in and through research, PSL alumni find numerous employment opportunities in the public, private and entrepreneurial sectors as well as in the academic world.