PSL’s coworking space offers facilities and support for student entrepreneurs with plans for a start-up.
Designed for students designated as student entrepreneurs by PSL-Pépite, the PSL-Lab offers a place where they can share ideas, create synergies and tap into a collection of resources and tools to help them succeed.
Spanning 260 sq.m and offering 40 workstations and three meeting rooms, the PSL-Lab is open from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm at 33 rue Censier, in Paris’s fifth arrondissement. Two pricing options are available:
- For a PSL student entrepreneur: €20 for 1 month (including tax) / €120 for 6 months (including tax)
- For a designated project member: €25 for 1 month (including tax) / €150 for 6 months (including tax)
In addition, member students enjoy access to unlimited WiFi, a printer, stationery, hot beverages, tablets on loan and a locker.
Requirements for using the PSL-Lab
- You must be a student on a gap year or internship or a recent graduate from a PSL institution (i.e., you obtained a degree within the previous three years).
- Complete the form for formally registering as a student entrepreneur, available at the website for France’s Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. You will submit your form to the PSL-Pépite Selection Committee.
- Your project must be selected by the PSL-Pépite Selection Committee. The committee will assess the viability of the project as well as the candidate(s)’ personal motivation and entrepreneurial qualities.
- Once their project has been selected, students are entitled to use the coworking space for six months and take part in the PSL-Starter program at the same time.
Open 7 days a week from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm
33 rue Censier, 75005 Paris / email@example.com / +33 (0)7 79 86 24 89
- Metro: Line 7 (Censier-Daubenton stop)
- Bus: Line 47 (Censier-Daubenton stop) or Line 27 (Monge - Claude Bernard stop)
The PSL-Lab – winner of the Paris municipal government’s 2015 call for projects on collaborative work spaces – opened its doors in November 2015.
The atmosphere of mutual support, the ready access to advisers and the positive working conditions all provided an ideal environment for bringing my project to maturity. What luck!
Each year, 30 PSL-Lab projects are selected to participate in the PSL Starter program, in one of two groups: the first runs from September to March and the second from April to September.
The program offers the opportunity to take part in speed meetings with professionals in the PSL network as well as entrepreneurs working for institutions such as EDF, the MEDEF employer federation and many more. Each week, the participating student entrepreneurs tackle a new challenge, such as media relations. They can attend monthly meetings organized with CEOs, as well as social events held on a regular basis.