Help to find accommodation
PSL's Housing Service offers housing for a semester or a year. Whether you come from abroad, from a European country or from another French region, finding housing in Paris can be a real challenge! PSL's Housing service team can assist you in your search and save you a lot of paperwork.
Different types of accommodation in student housing are available to you: Crous students' dormitories, public landlords with moderate rents or private buildings with affordable rents. You will be asked to pay a €49 accommodation assistance fee (or €180 if you come to France as an exchange student) at the beginning of the process.
Terms and conditions
- By agreeing to benefit from the Housing Service (SAL), students apply for housing online and pay the housing search assistance fee.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee systematically an allocation. However, the SAL will do its best to accommodate every student who applies.
- The allocation of housing for students enrolled for a full year is based on availability and mainly on social and geographical criteria. The SAL makes every effort to meet the students' expectations when they apply. Requests that cannot be processed at the time of application are put on hold. Incomplete applications are not considered.
- After an application is validated, an assignment will be communicated; it must be accepted within 48 hours, allowing students to move in generally within 15 days. For the beginning of the school year in September, the entry in the housing is done as soon as the allocated housing becomes available.
Before you contact the PSL Housing service...
Please contact your host school to find out which housing service you're entitled to. Some schools manage housing directly for their French students or international transfer students.
Students enrolled for a full year
- Students entitled to Dauphine - PSL's housing service
- Dauphine-PSL - National and international students
- PSL - CPES (Cycle Pluridisciplinaire d'Etudes Supérieures, Multidisciplinary Undergraduate Program)
- PSL - Sustainability sciences undergraduate program
- Chimie ParisTech - PSL - international students
- Other students
- International students
- Mines Paris - PSL
- Ecole Supérieure de Physique Chimie Industrielle (ESPCI) - PSL
- Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE) - PSL
- Observatoire de Paris - PSL
- Ecole Nationale des Chartes (ENC) - PSL
- Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS) - PSL
- Other students
- ENS - PSL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering course at Mines Paris - PSL: email@example.com
- ESPCI - PSL: firstname.lastname@example.org
International exchange students (for one or two terms)
- Université Paris Dauphine - PSL and Chimie ParisTech - PSL
Information on the available housing is communicated to international exchange students upon their appointment.
International exchange students hosted by PSL Schools (e.g. Erasmus students) should read the International exchange students section on the "Accommodation in public student housing."
Students who are in different situations should read the pages about "Accommodation in public student housing" and "Help to find accommodation."