Call for student initiatives in Spring 2022: give life to your clubs and organizations
Do you want to run a scientific expedition, a performance, an exhibition? The call for student initiatives can help you make them your projects a reality. Deadline for applications: May 15, 2022.
The Call for Student Initiatives (AIE) is a sponsoring program for projects. It is available twice a year to promote students' actions and thus enhance campus life.
Since its creation in 2012, the AIE has supported more than 200 cultural, sporting, charitable and ecological projects... Some have toured Europe in an electric car, others have organized a debate club and still others have staged magnificent plays or sports challenges. All ideas are good, as long as they are centered on the concept of sharing and provided that they meet a certain number of criteria. In particular, the projects must be run by a PSL student organization and be distinct from the courses of study.
Please note: juries will pay special attention to projects focused on the subject of water, meaning they can be part of the Fall series of conferences,
How to apply
To be selected, your projects must meet a certain number of criteria:
- Include solutions that contribute to meeting one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the UN
- Produce visible results (implementation: maximum 6 months)
- Be open and available to the entire PSL community
- Produce a concrete and measurable impact on the campus and/or student life of several PSL Schools
- The budget must be consistent and you must prove it is co-financed up to 40% of the budget (exceptions may be made in certain cases).
- No funding will be granted to these projects outside of the calls for student initiatives. Projects must be carried out during the current academic year and cannot be extended beyond that.
Applications should be sent between April 15 and May 15, 2022