Earn your Master’s at PSL and you help secure your ambitions, with a world-class diploma recognized by your future employers and the opportunity to work in the top centers of research and innovation.
Graduate education at PSL is selective, targeting students of all backgrounds that display high levels of potential, with the goal of equipping each and every student to excel.
By pursing a Master’s at PSL, you are opting for:
- internationally recognized, world-class diplomas to ensure a successful launch to your career
- immersion in some of the most renowned research centers and schools of art and design
- special access to a vast network of companies formed through the PSL and Université Paris-Dauphine engineering schools as well as the alumni networks.
- an unparalleled academic experience in every field of knowledge, from generalist disciplines to the rarest specialties
Graduate courses at PSL
Université PSL offers an entirely new course catalog in every field – sciences, engineering, humanities, social sciences and the Arts - to discover on our website. Applications for Master’s degrees starting on academic year 2020-2021 will become available between December and March 2020, depending on each track. Further information available on each course webpage.
Learn about our Master’s programs, Grandes Écoles degrees, and graduate studies in the arts:
- 40 Master’s programs (Master’s-level national or institutional diplomas)
- Master’s-level 'Grandes Écoles' degrees: engineering programs at ESPCI, MINES ParisTech and Chimie ParisTech; École Normale Supérieure diplomas, and paleograph-archivist diplomas from École Nationale des Chartes;
- graduate degrees at art and design schools in music, film, plastic arts, and decorative arts.
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Earth sciences
- Sustainable development
- Corporate finance
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Area Studies
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- History of Science
- Digital Humanities
- Mechanics and Materials
- International Relations
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences