Economics and Finance
The Master’s degree program in Economics and Finance at Dauphine–PSL produces experts with a comprehensive knowledge of financial macroeconomics and environmental economics. The program – affiliated with the PSL graduate program in Economics – offers students a core curriculum that provides vital information for understanding the economic environment. It also includes specific courses on the financial and business sectors while providing students with appropriate analytical tools.
- Prepare high-level executives for professions in finance and energy.
- Prepare future quantitative experts with solid knowledge of financial and environmental macroeconomics, allowing them to adapt to current changes in these sectors.
- Opens opportunities to international careers.
2 tracks in M1 :
- Banking, finance, insurance
- Economics and Finance
4 tracks in M2:
- Banking, Finance, Insurance
- Energy, finance, carbon
- Economic and Financial Engineering
- International course
More information on tracks here.
Financial analyst, economic analyst, quantitative analyst, financial engineer, debt management consultant.
Prequisites for Master's year 1
Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in management, economics, accounting or applied mathematics, or a degree from a French business or engineering school, IEP political studies institute or high-level university or equivalent institution.
Candidates for the Banking Finance Insurance (BFA) specialization must be in at least the second year of their Bachelor’s degree.
Selection process The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform.
Tuition fees : More information
The courses are given in the heart of Paris on the Dauphine - PSL campus.
School for registration: Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris
Degree delivered: Institutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- A world-class education in the banking, finance and insurance sectors as well as industry, particularly the energy and environment industries.
- Access to a network of top-tier partners: businesses (Amundi, EDF, Engie, Total) as well as Chairs in natural gas economics, the European electricity market, climate economics and more.
- An internationally-minded curriculum with opportunities for academic exchanges (lasting a semester or full year) within the QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management) Masters Network and at partner universities as part of a dual degree: Bocconi University in Milan, Ca’Foscari University of Venice and Goethe University Frankfurt.
- A program open to second-year undergraduates in the banking, finance and insurance (BFA) program.
- A career-minded environment that includes a required internship in France or abroad upon completion of the first year and an optional gap year between the first and second years of the Master’s degree program.
Head of the Master's program: René AID, Professor
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering