Health Economics and Management
The Master’s degree program in Health Economics and Management at Dauphine–PSL produces professionals with specialized training in the economics and management of health and medical/social facilities (care facilities, nursing homes, etc.). Its graduates also serve in positions connected with health economics assessment and access to the health care technology market (pharmaceutical industry, consulting firms).
This master's degree is part of the graduate program in Economics.
- Training in supervisory and management careers in the French and European health and medical/social sectors and in the evaluation of health care technology.
- Quality career opportunities in a dynamic business sector.
In M1, 1 track: Health Economics and Management (one for initial training, the other for continuing education)
In M2, 3 tracks :
- Economics and management of health and medico-social organizations
- Medico-economic evaluation and market access
- Strategic management of services and institutions for the elderly
- Management of the transformation of the health and social sectors
More information on tracks
Prerequisites Master's Year 1
A Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in management economics, the social sciences or applied mathematics in the social sciences. Prior professional experience (internships, etc.) is strongly recommended.
Candidates are selected on the basis of an application package.
Online application (M1 and M2) from March 22 to April 18, 2023.
Health consultant, health economics consultant, project researcher and project director.
Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris
Degree delivered: National Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- A curriculum that draws on 40 years of experience and is hailed for its excellence by the business community and industry firms.
- International opportunities made possible through academic exchanges with the University of Lausanne in Switzerland, the University of Leeds in the U.K. and Maastricht University in the Netherlands.
- An education that is firmly grounded in research, drawing on the Laboratory for Health Organization Economics and Management (LEGOS) and the PSL graduate program in Economics.
- A career-minded curriculum that features numerous faculty members who are practicing professionals, the option of obtaining the degree on a work-study basis, educational modules to help students acquire professional skills, an optional gap year and business internships for students in full-time initial training.
- A diverse ecosystem of partners: LEEM Apprentissage apprentice training center, a wide network of businesses, the Chair in Health, the Finance and Sustainable Growth Labex research program at the Institut Louis Bachelier supported by Istya, industry organizations and major bodies in the health and medical/social sectors (ANAP, the AP-HP hospital system in Paris, the Ile-de-France regional health agency, Clinéa, Colisée, the French Red Cross, France’s General Directorates for Social Cohesion [DGCS] and Healthcare Services [DGOS], DomusVi, FEHAP, the FHF and FHP hospital federations, Fondation Partage et Vie, Groupe SOS and more).
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering