The Master’s degree program in Public Policy at Dauphine–PSL offers training in social science tools and methodologies for careers in public policy, surveys and polling, urban policy, the social and solidarity economy, and corporate social and environmental responsibility. It offers varied career opportunities both in France and worldwide.
The Master’s degree is affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Social Science.
- Acquire a thorough mastery of the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of businesses and governments at the local, national and international level.
- Open up to research and higher education in the social sciences through affiliation with the research laboratory.
- Year 1 of the master's degree : 1 track --> Public policies
- Year 2 of the master's degree : 4 track
--> Public Service Careers and National Exams
--> Corporate Policy and Social Responsibility
--> Public Policy and Opinion
--> Urban Policy and Territorial Governance
More information on the organization of the master's degree and on the tracks.
The Master’s degree offers a variety of career opportunities in businesses and private organizations, local governments and higher education and research:
- Public affairs officer, Project manager
- Organizational consultant, CSR specialist and Social and solidarity economy specialist
- Director of studies
- Regional government executive
- Senior civil servant Research professor Researcher
Prerequisites and/or diplomas recommended for admission to the program (M1): Bachelor's degree or equivalent (180 ETCS) in human and social sciences, sociology, political science, history, economics, management.
Selection process: Based on application. To be submitted online on the MyCandidature platform.
Tuition fees: More information
The courses are given in the heart of Paris on the Dauphine - PSL campus.
School for registration: Dauphine - PSL
Degree delivered:National Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- The Master’s degree offers advanced training in social science tools and methodologies for careers in public policy, surveys and polling, urban policy, the social and solidarity economy, and corporate social and environmental responsibility.
- Partners with an active role in the program, including the French government think tank France Stratégie, Syndex, the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, the Ile-de-France regional government, Ipsos, the École Nationale d’Administration and the French Institute for Demographic Studies (INED).
- A highly career-minded curriculum that offers varied career opportunities.
- A strong international focus thanks to academic exchanges with a variety of partner universities around the world, such as East China Normal University in Shanghai.
Heads of the Master's program: Sophie BERNARD, Emmanuel HENRY & ÉRIC AGRIKOLIANSKY, Professors
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering