Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
4 PSL researchers win 2019 ERC "Starting Grants"
The ERC Starting Grants are awarded to talented early-career scientists (with 2-7 years of experience since completion of PhD) who are ready to build a research team to work an original field. Starting Grants may be awarded up to € 1.5 million for a period of 5 years.
Here is the list of the 2019 ERC Starting Grants winners from PSL labs Voici la liste des lauréates et lauréats des laboratoires de PSL pour l'appel à projets ERC:
- Camille BERTHELOT - Equipe DYOGEN (CNRS UMR8197 – INSERM U1024) Institut de Biologie de l'Ecole Normale Supérieure - PSL
- Sandrine ITHURRIA - Laboratoire de Physique et d'Etude des Matériaux (LPEM) ESPCI Paris - PSL
- Zaki LEGHTAS - Armines - Laboratoire de physique de l'ENS - PSL (PE3)
- Guillaume LEFEVRE - FRE2027 - Institute of Chemistry for Life and Health Sciences (i-CLeHS) Chimie ParisTech - PSL, CNRS
Funding from the ERC (European Research Council)
Founded in 2007, the European Research Council is part of the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (Horizon 2020). Each year, the committee awards individual funding for a period of 5 years to scientists from all over the world. The ERC funds original exploratory research projects that bring scientific, technical and societal discoveries in all disciplines.
There are five ERC grants:
- Starting Grant: for young researchers - 2 to 7 years after the dissertation was defended (up to 2 million euros)
- Consolidator Grant: for researchers - 7 to 12 years after the dissertation was defended (up to 2.75 million euros)
- Advanced Grant: for senior researchers (up to €3.5 million)
- Synergy Grant: for a group of 2 to 4 researchers (up to 10 million euros over 6 years)
- Proof of Concept: for the winners, to support the technology transfer of the results obtained within the framework of an ERC grant
PSL has created a dedicated service to support researchers in order to answer to European calls for proposals firstname.lastname@example.org