The Bachelor's degree in Applied Economics prepares to job positions in economics, finance, and development in France and abroad but also careers in the field of public economics and health, market knowledge and business management.
- Master forecasting and optimization techniques, quantitative methods, statistical and software tools; research methodologies and studies.
- Develop analytical and synthesis skills specific to diagnostics and assessments.
- Improve editing and communication skills in English and French.
- Work independently as well as in a team, develop a professional network, manage a project.
Please note: The first two years can also be attended on London and Madrid campuses.
- The 1st year consists of a general education in economics, management, law, social science, and quantitative disciplines (computer science, mathematics, and
- The 2nd year builds upon the first year, allowing students to consolidate and develop what they have learned in economics, management, law, social science,
and quantitative disciplines (computer science, mathematics, and statistics).
- After two years of multidisciplinary studies, the 3rd year offers a choice of concentrations allowing students to acquire knowledge more specific.
Students wishing to deepen their knowledge in a particular field may do so through the certificates in “Languages and Civilization,” and “Media and Journalism.”
International mobility: Yes
Dual degree : No
The bachelor's degree in Applied Economics consists of:
- a mutlidisciplinary core curriculum in Year 1 and 2
— Quantitative and Digital Sciences
- in Year 3, a concentration to choose among the following ones
— Economics and Financial Engineering
— International Economics and development
— Preparatory Classes for the “Grandes Écoles” (CPGE)
— The “Grandes Écoles”
— Banking, Finance and Insurance (magistère)
Bacherlor's year 1 (L1): The application should be submitted online using the French undergraduate application system Parcoursup
Bacherlor's year 3 (L3): The application should be submitted online using the MyCandidature application
Tuition fees : More information
School for registration: Dauphine - PSL
Diploma delivered: Institutional Bachelor’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine – PSL.
Responsable de la formation : Philippe BERNARD | firstname.lastname@example.org
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Sciences des données
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences