Wealth Management and Private Banking
The Master’s degree program in Wealth Management at Dauphine–PSL is designed to produce specialists in wealth management who can advise their clients on building, optimizing and passing on their financial assets at the various stages of life. Graduates gain threefold competence – in tax law, economics and finance and commercial practices – that allows them to interpret and explain the financial, legal and tax environment for their clients and guide them through the world of investment opportunities.
The Master’s degree is part of PSL’s graduate program in Finance.
- Provide students with a three-fold competence in law and taxation, economics and finance and commercial behavior.
- Work on French and international legal and fiscal aspects of the creation, management and transmission of wealth (planning, savings, retirement), matrimonial property and family rights, individual and professional inheritance.
- Work on economic and financial aspects of wealth management. Work on retirement preparation, selection of funds, investment strategy and security management, life insurance, financial evaluation of property assets and other types of assets like art investments, vineyard investments, etc.
- Develop students’ business capacity in order to become qualified experts with immediate added value for recruiters.
In M1 & M2, there is a unique track : Wealth management.
More information here.
The Master’s degree program produces high-level professionals trained for the following careers in wealth management: analyst, private banker, private banking advisor, wealth management advisor.
Desired background for Master’s Year 1
A three-year undergraduate degree (BAC+3, 180 ECTS credits) or the equivalent, obtained at Dauphine or another university or institution of higher learning, in one of the following fields: management, law, economics or social sciences.
Based on an application. The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform: candidatures.dauphine.fr
School for registration: Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris
Diploma delivered: Institutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- A curriculum that is designed to provide students with a comprehensive course of study that includes a concentration from the outset of the program.
- Thanks to its information-rich coursework, the Master’s degree opens the door to a wide array of careers in wealth management.
- A curriculum that produces experts with immediate added value for recruiters, including demonstrated commercial skills.
- A full-time internship lasting at least six months (for full-time students in initial training), or a work-study program for a curriculum that is tailored to students’ professional lives.
- Partnerships with renowned companies that allow for top-level technical supervision and a wide selection of internships and work-study programs: La Banque Postale, BNP Paribas, BRED, Crédit Agricole, LCL, Société Générale, BPCE, Rothschild, Axa, Banque Neuflize, RSM, Herez, HSBC and more.
- A study program that is structured to allow for international exchanges lasting a semester or a full year.
Heads of the Master's program: Frédéric Gonand, Director of the Institute of Private Banking and Wealth Management; Amélie de Bryas, Associate Director of the Institute of Private Banking and Wealth Management
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering