Human Resources Management
The Master’s degree program in Human Resources Management at Dauphine–PSL offers a comprehensive, multidisciplinary and career-minded curriculum that combines management and social science. Its graduates become better equipped to understand human resources issues and how they are connected with the organization’s objectives as a whole. The program provides them with the tools they need to identify ways to take action, manage the social and human aspects of corporate transformations and convince decision-making bodies that their proposals are appropriate and feasible. The Master’s degree is affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Management.
- Master all the dimensions of the HR function and its context, allowing for the acceptance of strategic and social responsibilities of a Director of Human Resources.
- Be capable of articulating the HR strategy and policy of businesses; produce plans to support change from a social and human standpoint.
- Assimilate analysis models and positional components allowing for the guidance of social actors impacted by changes
1 track in M1: Human Resources Management
4 tracks in M2 :
- Consulting and change management
- Strategic human resources management
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- Negotiations and social relation
To know more about the courses.
The Master’s degree program produces high-level professionals trained to work in France or abroad:
- Recruitment specialist
- Remuneration specialist
- Human resources officer
- Human resources consultant
- HRIS consultant
- Organizational consultant
- Human resources manager
Desired background for Master’s Year 1
A three-year undergraduate degree (BAC+3, 180 ECTS credits) or the equivalent, obtained at Dauphine, another university, a French IEP political studies institute or other high-level institution of higher learning, in France or abroad, in one of the following fields: management, sociology, economics, humanities and social sciences, engineering, information and communications sciences. This academic program is open to applicants who have professional experience that is eligible for “Validation of experiential learning” (VAE).
Selection process: Based on an application and interview. The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform: candidatures.dauphine.fr
Tuition fees : More information
Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris
School for regristration: Dauphine - PSL
Degree delivered: Institutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- Teaching that is designed to provide students with the change management skills that are highly sought after in today’s professional job market, given the accelerating pace of transformations in businesses, public institutions and the nonprofit sector.
- Diverse and motivating career prospects for students seeking a career in human resources or change management.
- A strong international focus that includes academic exchanges with a variety of partner universities around the world, selected for the compatibility of their curricula.
- A highly career-minded curriculum thanks to:
- Ties with large French and international corporations, offering excellent opportunities for internships and the Volunteers for International Experience (VIE) program.
- Work and evaluation methods that emphasize simulations (business cases), work in groups and reconstructions of scenarios in the field.
- Close ties with partner chairs (Chair in Trust and Management), businesses (ELEGIA Formation) and industry and trade organizations (ANDRH, SYNTEC, etc.).
Heads of the Master's program: Fabien Blanchot and Éric Campoy, Lecturers
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering