Control, Auditing, Financial Reporting (CARF)
The Master’s degree program in Control, Auditing, Financial Reporting at Dauphine–PSL provides comprehensive training in the fields of financial auditing, management control, internal audit and control, financial control, corporate financial consulting and organizational consulting.
Affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Management, this world-class education is designed for curious, internationally minded students who are looking for a curriculum that offers strong ties to the business and professional worlds, as preparation to tackle the major challenges of the future and the changes transforming their industry.
- Prepare for professions in auditing, management control, financial control and corporate and organization consulting.
- Acquire professional experience during one’s studies and quickly be recruited for key positions.
- Open international pathways.
Auditor; management consultant; risk consultant; financial controller.
Prerequisites for Master's year 1 : Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in management or economic management.
Selection process : Based on application for full-time study; based on application and interview for work-study enrollment. The application should be submitted online at MyCandidature application platform.
The courses are given in the heart of Paris on the Dauphine - PSL campus.
School for registration: Dauphine - PSL.
Degree delivered: Institutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- Project-based education that is innovative and motivating.
- Study that can be tailored to students’ professional lives: courses can be taken on a work-study basis (apprenticeships or professional training contract) or as full-time study in the first year of the program with a gap year recommended.
- A firmly international outlook, including multiple partnerships with businesses and universities outside France that offer a host of opportunities for internships and exchange programs around the world. The Internal Audit & Risk Management academic track is taught in partnership with the Saint Petersburg State University of Economics in Russia and leads to a dual degree.
- A Master’s degree program on a human scale, including one-on-one faculty advising as well as mentoring in both years of the curriculum (by second-year students during the first year and by recent alumni during the second year).
- Comprehensive training that combines techniques and soft skills for developing open-minded thinking, analytical skills and reflexivity.
- An extensive ecosystem of partners (audit firms, banks, I&E clubs), backed by close ties with the MOST (Markets/Organizations/Societies/Technologies) research team at the Dauphine Center for Management Research (DRM).
Head of the Master's degree: Gwenaëlle NOGATCHEWSKY, Professor
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering