Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
Launch of the PSL | ADELI Artificial Intelligence, Data Sciences and Interfaces dissertation prize
PSL and the ADELI organization are launching a call for applications from young PSL researchers for the PSL | ADELI Data Sciences, Artificial Intelligence and Interfaces dissertation prize.
Deadline for applications: before March 15, 2019.
Created in partnership with the ADELI organization, the dissertation prize aims to reward and promote the best dissertation work of young PSL researchers in the disciplines of Artificial Intelligence, data sciences, as well as their applications to the human and social sciences, and experimental sciences (physics, chemistry, biology, etc).
Eligible dissertations must have been defended after January 1, 2017 in a PSL School or Institute. Dissertations can be written in French or English and will be reviewed by a jury of leading scientists including representatives of PSL and ADELI.
The winner will be granted €1500 and the winner of the honorable mention will get €500.
Recipients will be invited to present their work to the PSL community at the awards ceremony, which will host a plenary lecture by a prominent figure in the field.
Calendar of events
The calendar of the dissertation prize is as follows:
- the date for the submission of applications is 15 March at the latest
- the results will be published in early May on the PSL website
- the award ceremony will take place in September 2019 in which the presence of the winners is mandatory. The prize is awarded by the President of the dissertation Prize.
The application should be sent by e-mail only to the following address: email@example.com with the following documents:
- the completed application form (download here)
- the two dissertation pre-reports and the defence report
- two detailed reference letters (including one from the research director)
- the resume in French or English (2 pages maximum)
- the dissertation
Concerning the dissertation, sending by email is to be preferred. In the case of dissertations that will not be sent by email, candidates are invited to provide a URL where the thesis can be downloaded. Incomplete applications or applications received after March 15 cannot be taken into account.