Times Higher Education Ranking 2023: PSL strenghtens its position among the top 50 worldwide
PSL is ranked #47 in the Times Higher Education rankings. It remains the #1 French university and among the world's top 50 universities for the fifth year in a row.
The Times Higher Education (THE) published its annual World University Ranking on October 12, 2022. The ranking includes more than 1,700 institutions in 104 countries and regions. It is based on a survey and a set of data divided into 5 categories: teaching, research, citations, links with business, and international influence.
Ranked #47, PSL is the leading French university in the ranking and has remained in the small circle of the world's top 50 universities for the fifth year in a row. It is ranked alongside renowned European and international institutions such as McGill University (Canada), the University of Heidelberg (Germany), and Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China).
The result confirms those obtained in the various international university rankings published this year: QS, ARWU (Shanghai) or CWUR (see below).
PSL in the International rankings
- #36 in Shanghai rankings (ARWU)
- #46 World University Ranking 2021 (THE)
- #52 QS World University Ranking 2021 (QS)
- #21 du World University Rankings (CWUR)
- #38 in Shanghai rankings (ARWU)
- #44 QS World University Ranking 2022 (QS)
- #21 World University Rankings (CWUR)
- #40 in Shanghai rankings (ARWU)
- #26 QS World University Ranking 2023 (QS)
- #19 World University Ranking (CWUR)