Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
THE PSL GALAXY
École nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs
Conservatoire National Supérieur d’Art Dramatique
Collège de France
École Pratique des Hautes Études
École française d’Extrême-Orient
Observatoire de Paris
Les Beaux-Arts de Paris
Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse de Paris
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
École des hautes études en sciences sociales
Institut Louis Bachelier
École nationale des chartes
École normale supérieure
2018 Summer classes and Summer Schools at PSL
Fashion, Mathematics, Arts, Biology, Epistemology….find all the courses, programs and research meetings in all disciplines, in the summer of 2018 at PSL.
Summer programs "Research" (for doctoral students, post-docs, doctors)
- IRIS (Interdisciplinary and strategic research initiative) Global Studies: Summer University Les Atlantiques républicains (1760-1850) "The Atlantic Republicans" from June 4th to 8th, 2018, organized in partnership with the University of Southern California. Applications for doctoral students and post-doctoral fellows before April 10, 2018.
- IRIS Global Studies: Summer School "Epistémologie des études aréales et des études globales" (Epistemology of Areal Studies and Global Studies), organized in partnership with Columbia University and Cheikh Anta Diop University, from August 27th to September 1st. Open to students and researchers. Apply before April 27th, 2018.
- IRIS Creation, Cognition, Society: Summer School "Les Arts et les âges de la vie" (Arts and the ages of life) organized in Marseille between June 24th-30th 2018, open to students in Master's and PhD levels.
- ENS: Spring School on Cloud Dynamics and Modeling, summer school organized as part of the H2020 COMPLETE program for doctoral students, post-docs and young researchers, from May 28th to June 1st, 2018, at the Dynamic Meteorology Laboratory in Ecole normale supérieure. Enrollment before April 30th.
- EPHE: Summer Class / Workshop Coral Reefs of the CRIOBE (Center for Island Research and Observatory of the Environment) of the EPHE organized in Moorea (French Polynesia) from August 27th to September 6th, 2018. Registrations before May 15th (travel grants and possible housing for students PSL Master, PhD and Post-Doctorate).
Summer Programs for Students (Bachelor's and Master's levels)
- Université Paris-Dauphine: Financial Summer School, a new summer course offered by Paris-Dauphine University to students in Bachelor's year 3, Master's year 1 and year 2 to explore the financial markets in the heart of the City. London from June 4th to July 12th, 2018. Registrations before April 15th.
- Université Paris-Dauphine: Summer School in London: "Diversity: Opportunity and Challenges, a triangular analysis between the UK, Europe and Northern America" offered to students of the Université Paris-Dauphine. London from June 4th to 13th.
- Université Paris-Dauphine: Summer Program "Digital Disruption Management : European Strategies and Practices" organized between Paris and Rome in partnership with Luiss Univeristy (Rome - Italy) from June 25th to July 20th.
- ENS: Mathematical Summer in Paris, summer school in English offered to young foreign students in the Paris premises of the Ecole Normale Supérieure from July 16th to 27th, 2018. Registrations before April 15th.
- Ecole nationale mode & matière - Paris Fashion school by PSL (EnaMoMa): three summer schools organized from July 9th-13th 2018. Registration before June 30th.
Summer programs for Professionals
- La Fémis: Summer school open to 15 young professionals (outside the European Union) holding a grant from the French Embassy, organized from May 22nd to July 20th 2018 with the support of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs. Registration before March 5th, 2018.