Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
Applications now being accepted for the new PSL “Humanities & Management” program
Born out of a collaboration between the École normale supérieure and Université Paris-Dauphine, the new “Humanities and Management” program offered by PSL is a high-level graduate degree.
Designed for top students in the humanities and social sciences who wish to join the corporate world, this one-year program is designed to groom a new generation of managers for diverse positions in HR, communications, marketing, or CSR.
ADMISSIONS for the 2017/18 academic year: by application and interview
- Application deadline: 6/20/17.
- Prerequisites: applicants holding a master’s or equivalent (Bac+5 graduate level) in the humanities and social sciences (history, geography, literature, philosophy, sociology, art, etc.) and PhD students wishing to take their career in a new corporate direction.
- Close ties with companies throughout the program
- A comprehensive overview of the major management functions
- A world-class, intensive, professional program
- An innovative teaching approach to quickly cultivate an understanding of the issues faced by companies
- A top-tier faculty drawn largely from PSL institutions
- Close supervision of each student’s learning