Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
Call for proposals for PSL-NYU projects
The NYU-PSL Global Alliance has been created to support existing collaborations and to foster new and continuing international exchanges and collaborations between scholars of NYU and Université PSL (Paris Sciences & Lettres). To this end, NYU-PSL invites applications for projects involving collaborative work by faculty and graduate students from NYU and PSL.
After a first call for projects issued in May 2017 that helped finance eight PSL-NYU collaborative projects in various disciplines, PSL and NYU issue a second call to invite applications for projects involving collaborative work by faculty and graduate students from NYU and PSL in all disciplines.
Projects may receive up to $20,000 EUR / USD per project in total.
Applications are due:
• by February 23rd, 2018 for projects scheduled for the spring or summer 2018
• by March 31st, 2018 for projects scheduled for autumn/winter 2018/19
Proposals should be sent to both institutions: the lead faculty member of each institution much submit an identical application to his/her home institution:
• For NYU, proposals should be emailed to NYU.PSL.Global.Alliance@nyu.edu
• For PSL, proposals should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications must include the following:
• Proposal narrative of no more than three single-spaced pages. Please explain the goals of the collaboration and the practical logistics of how, where, and when they will be achieved.
• Completed Proposal Form (see attached document) detailing the timeline of execution, the list of the faculty and graduate students involved, as well as a detailed estimated budget for the proposed activities. The requested amount may not include personnel costs, nor may it be used to pay honoraria or stipends.
• CVs of lead faculty members (from NYU and PSL).
PSL faculty members can mail Mathieu Le Traon for any question.