The Master’s degree program in Finance from Dauphine–PSL produces high-level financial professionals for businesses and financial institutions. They boast extensive technical skills specific to a variety of business segments, management capabilities and an evolving knowledge base acquired through an openness to research and seminars in research-based training. Affiliated with the PSL graduate program in Finance, this Master’s program is among the jewels in the French academic landscape, thanks to its size, reputation and international character as well as the wide range of business areas covered and the high-quality courses of study offered.
- Offer excellent training in financial methods.
- Foster international mobility in the first and second year through numerous international exchange agreements. These agreements allow foreign students to be hosted by Dauphine and Dauphine students to depart to numerous institutions of higher education.
- Open up to different professional perspectives within all financial professions.
- Foster the development of an international career.
In M1: 3 courses offered
- Finance (initial + sandwich course)
- Financial markets
- Finance: companies and markets
In M2: +10 courses
Learn more about the organization of the master's degree and the courses.
Private equity, M&A trader, Booker analyst (asset and risk management, financial analyst, investment analyst).
Prerequisites Master's year 1
Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in management, economics, accounting or applied mathematics, or a degree from a French business or engineering school or high-level university or equivalent institution.
Selection process: The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform.
Tuition fees : More information
Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris
School for registration: Dauphine-PSL
Degree delivered: Institutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- High-level training in financial techniques in one of Dauphine–PSL’s flagship academic programs.
- A generalist curriculum, with a strong concentration in the second year thanks to the wide variety of academic tracks offered.
- The opportunity to develop an international career through courses offered on the Dauphine Tunis campus as well as semester-long academic exchanges via the QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics & Management) Masters Network.
- A career-minded curriculum: a recommended gap year between M1 and M2 so students can refine their career plan on the basis of business internships; three academic concentrations offered through work-study programs with enhanced instructional support during the assignment; more than half of the academic tracks offered in M2 are available through executive education.
- An extensive ecosystem of partners, including universities outside France (Bocconi, Lugano, Shanghai, Lausanne); partner institutions abroad, such as the CFA Institute; member institutions in SIGMA (the Social Impact and Global Management Alliance); and businesses and international organizations. These relationships provide opportunities for high-level technical supervision and a wide range of internships, work-study programs and exchanges in France and abroad.
Head of the Master's program: Serge Darolles, Professor
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering