Information Systems, Networks and Digital Technology
The Master’s degree program in Information Systems, Networks and Digital Technology at Dauphine–PSL is designed to train both managers who are broadly versed in digital technology and experts in information systems. Its graduates are equipped to tackle and steer the digital transformation in a wide variety of organizations and industries.
- Understand digital transformation and gain the knowledge required for its new roles.
- Develop data-driven skills in analysis, project management, and product management.
- Apply managerial skills and techniques to information systems in order to transform organizations, innovative businesses, and the private sector
- Be open to a variety of professional perspectives in the public and private sector
- 1 track in M1: Information Systems, networks and digital technology
- 4 tracks in M2 : Management of information systems / Network industries and digital economy / Telecommunications and Media Management / Information Systems of the Extended Enterprise: Audit and Consulting
More information on the organization of the master's degree and on tracks
The Master’s degree program produces high-level professionals trained for the following careers:
- Consultant Project manager (production, development)
- Project manager (digital, economic)
- Data analyst and account manager
Desired background for Master’s Year 1
Students from France or abroad* who hold a three-year undergraduate degree (BAC+3, 180 ECTS credits) or the equivalent, obtained at Dauphine or another university or institution of higher learning, in information technology, management, economics, finance or engineering.
Based on an application to be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform: candidatures.dauphine.fr *Applicants for the work-study program must have resided in France for 12 months prior to admission.
Tutuion fees: More information
Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris
School for registration: Dauphine - PSL
Degree delivered: Institutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- A curriculum that offers thorough training in management and economics and provides a solid foundation in digital and IT skills, enabling students to grasp the digital transformation in all its complexity.
- An innovative curriculum organized around three major topics: innovation management, data and information systems.
- A concentration that begins in the program’s first year, when students choose a specialization based on their anticipated track in the second year.
- A Master’s program that is firmly focused on actual experience, including 24 months working at a business (work-study training) or a contract for a part-time business internship (for students in full-time study).
- A degree program adapted to business needs, thanks to courses that are constantly updated to reflect technological, economic and managerial trends driven by digital technology, as well as employers’ business expectations.
- Partnerships with national and international firms.
- Education informed by research, thanks to its affiliation with research laboratories, including the Dauphine Center for Management Research (DRM) and the Research Center on Systems Analysis and Modeling for Decision Aiding (LAMSADE), and PSL’s graduate program in Management.
Heads of the Master's program : Éric Brousseau, Professor and Henri ISAAC, Lecturer
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering