The Master’s degree in Innovation Management is the result of a collaboration between Dauphine–PSL and MINES Paris - PSL. The multidisciplinary curriculum is designed to train a new generation of managers and researchers in the paradigm of innovative design in management science and the rationale behind today’s innovations. It explores connections with numerous other disciplines, including engineering, economics, sociology, philosophy, cognition, history, law, art and data science.
The Master’s degree is affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Management and Engineering.
- Experience multidisciplinary innovation at the heart of a diverse class: management, law, finance, economics, political science, design, engineering and doctorates in science.
- Lead real professional projects for businesses: “Business plan”, technology forecasting, innovative design.
- Take on responsibilities for major projects throughout the course of the Master’s: study trips, bi-monthly talks and annual conferences, website, blog, etc.
- Year 1 : 1 track --> Innovation management
- Year 2 of the master's degree: 1 track --> Technology and Innovation Management
More information on the organization of the master's degree.
- Innovation project manager ;
- Product manager ;
- Innovation financing manager ;
- Innovation manager ;
- Innovation consultant ;
- Research in innovation management;
- Company creation.
Prerequisites and/or diplomas recommended for admission to the program (M1): Bachelor's degree (180 ETCS) or equivalent level, in Management, Economics, Human and Social Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science.
Recruitment process: Candidates are selected on the basis of an application package.
Online application (M1 and M2) from March 22 to April 18, 2023.
Tuition fees: More information
The courses are given in the heart of Paris in Dauphine - PSL and Mines Paris - PSL.
School for registration: Dauphine–PSL.
Diploma delivered:National Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- A program that offers multidisciplinary experience with innovation among students from a wide range of backgrounds: management, law, finance, economics, political science, engineering and PhDs in science.
- A curriculum designed to open doors in the job market through actual professional assignments on behalf of large companies: business plans, future-oriented assignments, technology projects, innovative design.
- An education with a strongly international perspective that offers the chance to study and/or gain professional experience abroad thanks to strategic partnerships:
- participating businesses in the Cercle de l’Innovation (Dauphine Foundation) and the Chair in Theory and Methods of Innovative Design at MINES Paris-PSL, including Renault, SNCF, Merck Millipore, Airbus, Dassault Systèmes, Thalès and more.
- The Special Interest Group on Design Theory, created with support from the Design Society, which brings together researchers from multiple universities worldwide, including Carnegie Mellon, Stanford, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Delft and Chalmers.
- The international research network in innovation management, whose members include HEC Montréal, RWTH Aachen University, London Business School and the Politecnico di Milano
- The opportunity to assume responsibilities as part of major projects in the degree program: study tours, bimonthly talks and an annual lecture, website, vlog, etc.
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering