Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
PSL Open House Days 2019
Sciences, engineering, arts, humanities, social sciences... PSL University covers all fields of knowledge and creation. High school students, Bachelor's or Master's students, come and meet the teachers, students and former students of our schools and training courses during the 2019 open days.
Open house days:
- Saturday for high school students: January 26 - 10am-5pm - Place du maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016
- For graduate students: February, Friday 8 - 10am-5pm - Place du maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016
- ENS (Ecole normale supérieure) : February, Saturday 16, 1pm - 6pm - 45 rue d'Ulm, 75005
- Chimie ParisTech: February, Saturday 16 - 1pm-6pm - 11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie, 75005
- MINES ParisTech: February, Saturday 16 - 2pm-6pm - 60 Boulevard Saint-Michel 75006
- ESPCI Paris: February, Saturday 16 - 2pm - 5pm- 10 rue Vauquelin, 75005
- Ecole nationale des chartes: February 16 - 1pm-5:30pm - 65 rue Richelieu 75002
- EPHE: March, Saturday 30 - 11am-5pm - 54 boulevard Raspail 75006
Open days of art schools (associated institutions):
- EnsAD (Ecole nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs): January, Friday 25 - 1pm - 8pm and Saturday, January 26 - 10am - 8pm - 31 rue d'Ulm 75005
- Conservatoire de musique et de danse: January, Saturday 19 - 11am-8pm - 209 avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019
Open days of the PSL training courses:
- EnaMoMa : January, Friday 25 - 1pm-8pm and Saturday 26 January – 10am - 8pm - EnsAD (EnaMoMa room) - 31 rue d'Ulm 75005
- CPES (Multidisciplinary Undergraduate degree): February 2nd - 9:30am-6pm - Lycée Henri IV - 23 rue Clovis 75005
- Campus Formation Etudiant Entreprise - CFEE (10-month interdisciplinary training in intrapreneurship): February 21 – 5:30pm-8pm - Web School Factory Campus - 59 rue nationale 75013
- IPJ Paris-Dauphine (Institut Pratique du journalisme Paris-Dauphine): February, 23 - 10am-5pm - 24 rue Saint-Georges, 75009. Registration required.
- Licence Positive Impact: April (date to be announced soon). Learn more about this new training.