Accounting, Control, Auditing (CCA)
The Accounting, Control, Auditing Master’s degree program at Dauphine–PSL features extensive interaction with the auditing, consulting and accounting profession. It is designed to show students that the accounting and financial disciplines, which have primarily technical underpinnings, require the ability to conceptualize. Affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Management, the curriculum is also intended to help students expand their areas of expertise so as to promote a comprehensive understanding of the various disciplines. This Master’s degree program is targeted to future professionals in the fields of auditing, accounting, finance, consulting and management control.
- A knowledge base in the fields of accounting, finance, auditing, management control, accounting information systems and organizational management.
- An understanding of the challenges and changes facing organizations and the business world.
- A thorough mastery of the technical tools and skills required to embark on a career in accounting, auditing, finance and organizational consulting.
Required courses in first semester (initial training): Consolidation and IFRS, Tax Law, Corporate Law, English, Professionalization, Corporate Finance, External Audit, IS Management, General Policy and Strategy, Bankruptcy Law.
Required courses in second semester: IFRS Standards and Mergers, International Finance, Business Criminal Law, Applied Information Systems, Professionalization, English, Management Control, Corporate Financial Analysis, Financial Policy and Engineering.
Conceptualization, adaptability, strong writing and speaking skills in French and English, autonomy, mastery of information and communications technology.
Students may go abroad for a gap year or end-of-studies internship. Some courses are taught in English. Students can take the TOEIC as part of their English course. Work-study training can include a study trip.
Internal or external auditor; careers in accounting and statutory auditing; consulting in mergers and acquisitions; in-house counsel; positions in corporate accounting and finance divisions; risk manager; management controller.
Note: Students in the Accounting, Control, Auditing Master’s program are entitled to forgo nationally administered public accounting exams and are exempted from meeting statutory auditor certification requirements.
The program provides maximum equivalence to France’s DSCG degree program (five out of seven courses).
Students also have the opportunity to begin an internship in public accounting upon obtaining their Master’s degree.
Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris
Prerequisistes for Master's year 1
Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) or the equivalent in the fields of general and financial accounting, management accounting or finance.
Based on an application and interview. The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform: candidatures.dauphine.fr
National Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- Equivalence to France’s DSCG degree (Diplôme Supérieur de Comptabilité et de Gestion).
- A very active professional organization at Dauphine: DEFI CCA.
- Professionalization: the program is available as full-time study (with an optional gap year), executive education or work-study training.
- Member of the national network of Master’s degree programs in Accounting, Control, Auditing.
- Partner firms: PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Mazars, Ernst & Young, Accenture.
- An international outlook.
Heads of the Master's program: Karine Fabre (M1) and Bruno Oxibar (M2)
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Sciences des données
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Area Studies
- Corporate finance
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- International Relations
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences